Study your Bachelor's or Master's degree in Poland

Why Poland?

Internationally Recognized Degree

Affordable Tuition Fee

Low Living Cost

Average Dormitory Fee

Average Meal Price

Schengen Visa

Available Poland Programs/Courses & Tuition

Application Documents

Bachelor Degree


High School Transcript (Grade 9-12)
Grade 10 and 12 National exams

Masters Degree


Bachelor Transcript/ Student copy / Grade report

Degree Certificate/ tempo.

Requirements to Study in Poland

➖Study gap from high school graduation must not exceed 5 years.

➖You must have completed 12th Grade or be a graduating batch by the time of application.

➖If you are a Graduating batch (12th Grade), You are required to get letter from the Your school about your expected graduation date, and Transcript so far.

➖You must have completed your undergraduate studies or be a graduating batch at the time of application.

➖You are required to settle/Pay fees for cost sharing (previous study fees) if there is any, and provide us official student copy documents.

➖Graduating batch students are required to get a letter from their university which confirm their expected graduation date and CGPA.

General Information on Studying in Poland

Poland student visa is Type D, National student visa. The validity of the visa cannot exceed one year.

The visa is Multiple Entry, which means you can enter and exit the schengen zone unlimited times.

The visa allows you to travel freely in all Schengen states. The 26 countries of the Schengen area are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia. Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

You can travel to all Schengen states for visit purposes
You can not Work in other Schengen states except Poland with your Poland student visa.

Make sure to apply for TRC(temporary residence permit once you arrive in Poland)
If you fail to apply for residence permit you need to return back to your home country before expiry of your visa and apply for another visa from the Embassy of Poland.

A visa application form filled

A 3.5 x 4.5 cm color photo.
   The photo must be:( sharp, taken against white background and printed on a quality paper, newer than 6 months, clearly showing the eyes and face on both sides from the top of the head to the top of the shoulders with the face covering 70-80% of the photo. The photo must be taken without any head wear.

A Passport
    Issued within last ten years, valid for at least the next 12 months and with at least two blank pages for visas.

A copy of the passport page with personal data and the photo.
Healthcare insurance
   Your insurance must be valid for 1 year period
   Your insurance starting date can be your intended flight date

Sponsorship Files and Recommended Amounts
   1. Bank statement: (can be report of 3 months, 6 months or a year)
      Deposit: 500,000 ETB and more
      Total Credit: 700,000 ETB and more
   2. Income verification
      For an employee: salary letter (net salary ≥ 30,000 ETB)
      For a private business owner: Financial statement (annual profit ≥ 400,000 ETB)
   If the above documentsrelate to the sponsor, sponsorship letter confirmed by a notary (for Ethiopia “Declaration of Consent” - "welena masrega" available at Sub-city offices will be accepted). The financial documents cannot be older than 3 months.

Admission Documents from a university in poland. The document set must include
   A proof of accommodation
   Admission Letter
   Proof of tuition fee payment

School leaving certificates, confirming that you are eligible to study at under/postgraduate level or proof of academic degrees confirming you are eligible to study at postgraduate level.
   Documents should be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
   Originals and copies are required

A flight booking

National student Visa application fee: 4400 ETB as of current data.

You are allowed to work Full time/Part time in Poland while studying. You might earn 610 Euro to 800 Euro/month.

Being a student you are not recommended to work full time
Students usually work in
➖ Factories: in assembly or manual packing tasks
➖ Online English Customer service centers: if they have good English skills
➖ Food Deliveries: students can buy a bicycle or a car and deliver Food from restaurants.
➖ Translators
➖ Restaurants
➖ Bars
➖ English teaching

Students in Poland should be aware that they need an IDP(international driving permit) in Poland.
If you ever wondered how to get an International Driving License/permit in Poland, you can apply one before leaving country of origin(Ethiopia) and then your permit will be valid for up to six months after entering Poland. After six months you are required to get a Polish National Driver's License after taking driving lessons or pass the driving exam in Poland. 

After your application is approved by the university, you will receive an offer letter / invoice or a conditional acceptance in which the university's bank account and tuition+administration fee amount will be provided.
you can make the requested payments to the University's account at local banks in Ethiopia (it can be difficult), other banks abroad or with us. When making a payment, please enter your name and surname in the payment description / transfer title and send a scan copy of the receipt. after the payment is credited to the university's bank account, you will receive a payment confirmation.

After applying for a visa, if you receive a visa refusal or the visa application is rejected, you can send us scan copy of visa refusal letter and the university will refund your tuition fees in full amount

Follow Us!


1. Bole In Front of Medhanialem Mall, Raksym Plaza 5th Floor

+251 115 58 97 94 , +251 116 67 13 76 , +251 116 67 16 93 , +251 942 12 96 11


2. Lebu In front of varnero, Foziana bldg, 5th floor

+251 11 470 10 00 , +251 114 70 04 36 , +251 114 70 04 37 ,